High quality creative practical Unisex Summer Outdoor solar power mini sunhat fan cap

KSh 1,072.00

49999995 in stock

  • Black
  • Navy blue
  • Red
  • White
  • Yellow
Clear
Compare
SKU: N/A Categories: ,
Products Display
Product model
FX-01
Materials
Cotton
Product Size
30*20*12CM
Product weight
0.2KG
Packing list
1 carton 50PCS 61*28*41CM 10KG/8KG
Product Classifcation
Shenzhen AC Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a OEM/ODM company, can help to customize the products you want, we have a strong design team with ID, Electronic, software and mechanical engineers, we can complete the design and production of 20 products annual.

We focus on the design, development and production of consumer electronic products,with a professional production line to produce high quality products.
We can provide an innovative quality solution to satisfy the demands of our users.
Certificate Display
Why Choose Us
Our Services
FAQ
Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company ?
We are a manufacturer and trade company who focus on consumer electronic products for more than 5 years, providing OEM&ODM service.


Q2. What is the delivery date for a sample ?

Usually about 1~3 days with general requirements.


Q3. Are your products confirming to our standards?

Pass the testing standard of CE, FCC, ROHS, KC, IC, PSE, ETL, etc.

Q4. What's your payment terms ?

30% T/T deposit, remaining 70% balance before delivery.

Q5. How do you control the quality ?

By IQC, SOP, SIP on production lines, and 100% OQC before packaging.

Q6. How to sale ?

We can provide small batch fans or samples first to you, then you tell us about customized needs, and if you feel the quality and sales are good, we can begin to send the goods to your country or forwarder with good price.

Be the first to review “High quality creative practical Unisex Summer Outdoor solar power mini sunhat fan cap”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Main Menu